Board of Directors
Occasionally, there is an opening on the PCHS Board of Directors for a new member who wants to volunteer time and effort to the cause. If you are interested, please review the board member expectations below and complete the application.
Board Member Commitments:
1. To represent PCHS's work and values to the community and promote the organization.
2. To attend at least 75% of board meetings (held monthly at 6 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month) and special events.
3. To maintain membership and contribute to PCHS at a financial contribution level that is personally meaningful. Annual memberships are from $25 - $50.
4. To actively participate in one or more fundraising activities.
5. To act in the best interests of PCHS and avoid areas of personal conflict of interest.
6. To take seriously the legal responsibilities of serving on the PCHS Board of Directors, including and especially the fiduciary role.
7. To stay informed about what’s going on in the organization by asking questions and requesting information. Additionally, to participate in and take responsibility for making decisions on issues, policies and other board matters.
8. To work in good faith with staff and other board members as partners towards achieving our goals, treating the staff and other board members with professionalism and respect.